CC Contractors - Beware of James Cody Gantt of C & C Contractors
I hired James Cody Gantt the owner of C & C Contractors in Corsicana, TX to replace my roof due to damage caused by a hail storm. Prior to the roof installation the contractor, James Cody Gantt asked and received contact information from me for the Home Owners Association in order to announce his intentions and ensure compliance. I reminded James Cody Gantt that the Home Owners Associations played an extremely active role in overseeing the neighborhood. In return, a very irresponsible James Cody Gantt DID NOT contact both governing Home Owners Associations and moved forward with the installation of a 25 year roof. Upon completion of the roof I was contacted by the Home Owners Association who informed me that a 30 year roof was a mandatory requirement accordingly, I was cited for the violation and was given a short period of time to correct the situation or face a date in court. James Cody Gantt came up with a long list of excuses of why he installed the 25 year roof and ways we could cheat the system to get around the violation, all of which I would take no part in. At that point, James Cody Gantt disappeared as none of my 9 clearly documented attempts to contact this contractor were returned. In order to correct the roofing violation I was given permission to overlay a 30 year roof on top of the new 25 year roof installed by James Cody Gantt. I called James Cody Gantt to discuss this one time only and small window of opportunity given by the Home Owners Association however, James Cody Gantt did not return any of my 11 attempts of communication. Furthermore, I went as far as calling his girlfriend, who I personally knew to brief her on the situation and to ask her to have James Cody Gantt contact me, this tactic also failed. In order to become compliant with the Home Owners Association, I had no choice but to move forward with another Contractor to do the overlay. Eight months later, James Cody Gantt finally returned my call only to threaten suit and placement of a mechanics lien on my home due to none payment. Because of James Cody Gantt and his unethical and irresponsible business practices, I have paid for two roofs with an out of pocket cost (after insurance) of over $9,000.00
Beware of James Cody Gantt of C & C Contractors.review #319055
You may also like
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "To whom it may concern, Fortunately the majority of Carl Perry Construction, LLC new home owners sing his praises! They have often stated, Carl returns and addresses any issues in..."
- "In summary, my experience with Flos lighting products leads me to conclude that Flos sells substandard products that are promoted by marketing hype and refuses to honor the warranty when..."
- "Liz the owner of this "business". She tries to do everything like leasing horses, giving lessons, training and conditioning horses, selling tack and trailers. When really they are all lies...."
- "Awesome tubs aka Albert Levele McNeil ruined my hardwood floors and my bathtub. He has no clue what he is doing! He has just started refinishing. He put some tape..."
- "Every time I go to the Jack in the Box on 5202 S. Lancaster Rd. Dallas Tx I get rude unprofessional service, long 30 min waits, and my order is..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "This Company is a complete scam. I was told after the fact of purchasing a reload it pack that I had to set up a "safe acct" to transfer money...."