CC Contractors - Beware of James Cody Gantt of C & C Contractors
I hired James Cody Gantt the owner of C & C Contractors in Corsicana, TX to replace my roof due to damage caused by a hail storm. Prior to the roof installation the contractor, James Cody Gantt asked and received contact information from me for the Home Owners Association in order to announce his intentions and ensure compliance. I reminded James Cody Gantt that the Home Owners Associations played an extremely active role in overseeing the neighborhood. In return, a very irresponsible James Cody Gantt DID NOT contact both governing Home Owners Associations and moved forward with the installation of a 25 year roof. Upon completion of the roof I was contacted by the Home Owners Association who informed me that a 30 year roof was a mandatory requirement accordingly, I was cited for the violation and was given a short period of time to correct the situation or face a date in court. James Cody Gantt came up with a long list of excuses of why he installed the 25 year roof and ways we could cheat the system to get around the violation, all of which I would take no part in. At that point, James Cody Gantt disappeared as none of my 9 clearly documented attempts to contact this contractor were returned. In order to correct the roofing violation I was given permission to overlay a 30 year roof on top of the new 25 year roof installed by James Cody Gantt. I called James Cody Gantt to discuss this one time only and small window of opportunity given by the Home Owners Association however, James Cody Gantt did not return any of my 11 attempts of communication. Furthermore, I went as far as calling his girlfriend, who I personally knew to brief her on the situation and to ask her to have James Cody Gantt contact me, this tactic also failed. In order to become compliant with the Home Owners Association, I had no choice but to move forward with another Contractor to do the overlay. Eight months later, James Cody Gantt finally returned my call only to threaten suit and placement of a mechanics lien on my home due to none payment. Because of James Cody Gantt and his unethical and irresponsible business practices, I have paid for two roofs with an out of pocket cost (after insurance) of over $9,000.00
Beware of James Cody Gantt of C & C Contractors.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "I contacted Larson Door regarding cancer on storm door via their web-site. I submitted all requestedinformation as requested via the web site. The phone number is a looped..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "IT'S VERY UPSETTING WHEN HEB ADVERTISES WATERMELONS @ $4.88 AND THEN STICK IT TO YOU @ $5.98. I WENT BACK AFTER NOTICING AT HOME THEY SCAMMED ME AND THE MANAGER..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."
- "Very satified by purchasing on Gearbest ( Order No: W1604111421411230 of April 12) Smok atomizer and eliaf istick tc 100w mod for e-cigaretts, every week i order for a few..."